We utilize various laminating processes to deliver quality products quickly and efficiently. CGR Products offers foam tapes, sticky back adhesives, PSA, peel and stick, thermal lamination, glue web lamination, film barrier lamination, tape laminate and other laminate materials.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive products
- Chemical fastening systems
- Thermal, film barrier and polyethylene glue web lamination
- Ability to laminate materials up to 84″ wide and thickness from 0.062″ up to 3″
- Lab facilities for engineering and quality report
CGR Products can laminate materials up to 84″ wide and as thin as 0.062″ up to 3″ thick. CGR Products also offers hot roll laminating, infrared laminating, heat platen laminating and in-line slitting and sheeting.
CGR offers specialty composite laminations where dissimilar flexible materials are bonded together, as well as 3-part laminations.
We also offer a variety of adhesive options, from economical “aid in assembly” applications to higher performance permanent bonding applications.
- Thermal Lamination: CGR thermal lamination products are bonded at temperatures up to 500 degrees with run speeds at 200′ per minute. We also offer infrared heat laminations in-line for hook and loop projects.
- Film Barrier Lamination: CGR Products offers film barrier laminations that can be applied to a variety of materials. These thermal lamination materials include polyurethane foam to improve the handling characteristics and sound attenuation of any product. CGR Products also offers metal film liners, including metalized polyester films, to a variety of materials, including assisting in thermal barrier applications.
- Polyethylene Glue Web Lamination: CGR Products offers polyethylene glue web lamination for customers who need a quality fastening system that can be reactivated with heat when parts are ready to be bonded.